The neat little device simply screws on to the end of your tap's spout, and reduces the flow of water by up to 50% by injecting air into the water. The devices are really simple but one size doesn't fit all. There are two different types available.
Pressure compensating aerator
- can operate from one bar up to 10 bars of pressure
- if the tap spout has the thread on the outside, then a compatible aerator should be available.
In line flow regulator
- these devices regulate the flow lof water to each outlet and deliver a maximum flow rate dependant on what you need
- useful for where a tap aerator cannot easily be retrofitted
- can operate from one bar up to 10 bars of pressure.