Location: Lochside View, Edinburgh
Start date: ASAP
Salary (range): £16913 - £23575 per annum
Salary - £16,913 to £23,575 dependent on skills and experience
About the role
Think water's boring? Think again. It's fast paced, highly competitive and no two days are the same. Business Stream is one of the leading providers of water retail services to businesses across the UK. We're passionate about creating a business that really engages with our customers.
It's an exciting time here at Business Stream as our business is growing. As we go from strength to strength, we are looking for talented people to join our Credit Management Team and take responsibility for;
- collecting money owed to Business Stream.
- helping us to maximise our cash collection and reduce bad debt.
- delivering an ever improving service for our business customers.
- making outbound calls as well as receive inbound calls to recover outstanding monies.
- recording relevant key information clearly and precisely on our systems.
- liaising with the other teams to ensure customer issues are resolved promptly, escalating where necessary.
- Negotiating with customers and third parties is a key element of this role, while seeking to achieve successful outcomes for both the business and our customers.
The environment is fun and fast paced with plenty of support and opportunities for those who have what it takes to succeed.
What we are looking for?
- You will need to be target driven with a strong communication skillset including dispute and objection-handling skills.
- Confidently question and challenge, exploring all options in order to secure positive outcomes.
- Be able to demonstrate good negotiation skills as well as empathy, assertiveness, tact, resilience and have the ability to build rapport with people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Experience in a collections contact centre environment would be ideal, although the need to serve our customers to a high standard is equally desirable.
- Experience in a Business to Business environment is desirable but not essential.
- You will need to be confident in your ability to learn our computer systems and processes.
- Possess excellent communication skills, this is essential.
How do I apply?
If you believe that you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a covering letter and a copy of your up to date CV. Your covering letter should state your current salary and outline why you are interested in applying for the role and how you feel your experience meets the essential criteria outlined.
Please note your cover letter will also be reviewed as part of the selection process.
No Recruitment Agencies please