Location: Lochside View, Edinburgh
Salary (range): Up to £30000 per annum
Salary: Placing dependant on current salary, knowledge, skills and experience This role offers a competitive rewards package including up to 20% annual bonus, pension plan, employee discounts and flexible benefits.
Think water's boring? Think again. It's fast paced, highly competitive and no two days are the same. Business Stream is one of the leading providers of water retail services to businesses across the UK. We're passionate about creating a business that really engages with our customers. It's exciting times for us, not only are we focused on retaining our existing customers but we're working hard to grow our customer base across the UK. We're ambitious, are you?
Business Stream is looking for an ambitious marketing executive to help us deliver effective and engaging marketing campaigns. Our perfect candidate would have experience of working as part of a team to deliver integrated campaigns. Ideally you would also be a creative thinker who can write great content. In this diverse role responsibilities would include:
- Working with the marketing managers to deliver the marketing operational plans, incorporating all areas of the marketing mix.
- Website content management
- Campaign management (predominately email) management and reporting
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, email and social content.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Involving key stakeholders at each stage of an activity and reporting results once completed
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Managing campaign data
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the digital platforms
How do I apply?
Please note, your cover letter will also be reviewed as part of the selection process and should cover the following points:
- Please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Why you are interested in applying for the role;
- How you meet the essential criteria
- Why you think you'd be a strong match for the role
Please also include current salary details and notice period with your application.
Closing date for CV applications is 22nd February 2019 at 5pm