Please contact Scottish Procurement to sign an Agency Agreement to join the framework. Scottish Procurement will then notify us, and we’ll send you your welcome email.
Your welcome email will contain:
- Welcome booklet - which explains the framework and the transfer process
- Site list – a list of your sites
- Options form – a form to complete to tell us what services you want
If you haven’t received your welcome email, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll rectify that.
What you need to do next
So that you can enjoy the many benefits of the framework promptly, and to ensure the smooth transfer of your sites, we ask that you:
- Review the site list we've compiled for you – we'll use this list to transfer your sites, so it's vital it's as accurate as possible. Please check that all your sites are listed and don't include sites that aren't yours. If we’ve missed a site, please add it to the list
- Complete the options form – so that you can tell us how you'd like to pay, your preferred billing format and contact details for your team members dealing with billing and AMR
- Return your forms to email@example.com
We typically look to transfer framework customers on the first of a month so the monthly bills are easily to follow. The timetable below is a rough estimation of the process but your Account Manager will work with you to agree specific timetables for your transfer.
We’ll seek your agreement on your site list, start your transfer application, and account and metering set-up will commence. Your account manager will be in touch to walk you through the process
Week 2 & 3
We’ll be working away in the background transferring your sites to Business Stream. Your accounts will be opened in our systems and in your new online portal, My Business Stream. You’ll be introduced to your onboarding dashboard if you have a large number of sites. We’ll also co-ordinate your meter reading schedule and let you know when to expect your first bill.
First monthly bill issued. Regular meetings with your account manager arranged and any TE reviews and emergency plans undertaken.
Work with your outgoing retailer
Your existing retailer can object to the site transfer application. To ensure all your sites transfer over pay all final bills promptly with the outgoing retailer and make sure all outstanding debts are cleared.
Your Account Manager will schedule regular calls to review your transfer dashboard and schedule your regular account review meetings.
Click on the icons below for access to lots of useful information that will aid your transfer to Business Stream, or contact us at any time during the process at firstname.lastname@example.org.