Fun Facts & Top Tips to Save Water
A free resource for parents and teachers.
At Business Stream, we’re passionate about water efficiency and we want to encourage everyone to use water wisely. That’s why we’re working with Business in the Community to visit primary schools across the country to spread the word. We’re delighted to provide this presentation as a free resource for teachers and parents/guardians to use.
Enter our competition for your chance to win an Amazon voucher*!
In our presentation you'll find an exciting competition that you can take part in. It's easy to enter - simply ask your child/children to design a poster to help others use water wisely.
Any pictures submitted before Tuesday, 30 June will be entered into our competition where the winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher and the winner’s school will receive a £100 Amazon voucher*. Don’t forget to tell us a little about who designed the poster, including their name, age and school.
Send your entries to:
*Terms and conditions apply
Click to read our terms and conditions
- The competition is open to both primary and secondary school pupils within the UK
- Entries must be submitted via a parent or guardian to evidence that permission has been given to enter the competition
- Entries must be submitted via email to TheWaterExperts@business-stream.co.uk
- Entries should include the first name, age and school of the pupil that has designed the poster
- The posters will be judged by Business Stream’s Water Efficiency Panel
- The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 30 June, no entries will be accepted after this date
- By submitting an entry, you are giving Business Stream permission to use your poster across their social media channels
- The parent/guardian of the winning entry will be contacted before Friday 10 July via the email address used to submit their entry
- We will contact the parents/guardian of the winning entry prior to use on social media
- The winner will receive a £50 Amazon e-voucher
- The school of the winning entrant will win a £100 Amazon e-voucher
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- All personal data will be deleted following the announcement of the winner within one month of the competition closing. This excludes the first name, age and school attended of the winner. We will use this along with the poster on our social media channels and this data will be kept for one year
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
Note for kids entering:
Business Stream supplies water and waste services to business properties in the UK and we want to ensure that everyone tries to save water where they can. We hope to do this by using the winning poster to encourage people to use water wisely.
When a poster is submitted to our competition we want to know some information about the person that has painted it. We would like to know the first name of the person that designed the poster, their age and the school they go to. If you win the competition, we want to show your winning poster on our social media such as Facebook and Twitter along with the first name and age of the person that won as well as the school they go to.
If you don’t win the competition, we will make sure that your information is deleted within one month of the competition closing. If you do win then we will keep your first name, age and school for a year along with the email address of your parent or guardian that emailed your entry to us.
We do need to see that you have your parent or guardian’s permission when the poster is emailed to us and if you win we will check with them to make sure they are ok with us using your poster, first name and age on our social media.
Anyone, including your parent or guardian, can read more about the terms and condition of the competition above and about how we use your personal information here. It also tells you a bit more about your rights about the information you give us.