Close down or move out of a premises

If you're moving out or closing down, thanks for letting us know. Fill out the form below with as much detail as possible and we'll take care of it.

What you'll need...

  • Your customer reference number - you'll find it on your bill
  • Your move-out date
  • A forwarding address

What would be great...

  • A meter reading - if it's safe to provide one
  • The landlord's details

If you have more than one meter reading please put them into the Full details of enquiry box at the end of the form below.