Challenging an estimated bill

If you think your bill is too high and it's been based on an estimate of your consumption, the best thing to do is provide a meter reading and let us look into it for you.

Unsure about your estimated consumption?

If we don't receive actual meter readings for your property then we'll make an estimate of your recent water usage based on your historical consumption. The more meter readings we have for your property the more accurate your estimate will be, but they can never be 100% accurate.

Provide an actual meter reading using the form below

If you're unhappy with your estimated bill, the best thing to do (providing it's safe to do so) is to provide us with an actual meter reading using the form below. By using this form, it'll let us know that you're unhappy about your current bill and we can look into it further for you.