Benefits, Rewards & Training
We work hard for our customers and for our people
As one of the biggest non-household water retailers in the UK we’re dynamic and fast-moving. There are never two days the same at Business Stream!
Not only do we have an attractive rewards, benefits and training package but we believe that a team who works hard should also get to play and we celebrate our success with an employee awards night and various other social events.
Rewards and benefits
We know that our success is all down to our people so we do everything we can to reward and thank them for their hard work.
Our benefits include:
- An annual base pay review – you can influence your own pay increase by hitting agreed targets.
- An attractive bonus scheme based on business targets as well as ad hoc incentives throughout the year
- A generous annual leave allowance with 31 days plus six public holidays each year for full time employees
- An attractive pension scheme including a competitive employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme – you’ll automatically be included giving your family some peace of mind
You’ll also be able to take advantage of childcare vouchers, an employee discount scheme to get money off leading brands, our employee assistance programme and our ride to work scheme.
Supporting your success
Our people are key to the success of our business, and we want to arm them with all the skills they need to succeed. You start your career at Business Stream with a bespoke induction plan, learning about what we do and how your role will contribute to our successes. You’ll then work with your manager to create a development plan, ensuring you get the training and skills you need to excel.
Don’t get it? Don’t sweat it! Start eLearning
Whether you’re looking to become an expert in Excel or develop your leadership skills, our eLearning portal is on hand to help. You’ll have 24/7 access to a variety of learning resources so you can brush up on your personal and professional skills.
If you want to find out more about working at Business Stream, contact our team on email@example.com or check out our latest vacancies.