Cash back payment with free water terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions give details about the arrangement that we have with our customers. It explains our duties to them, as well as what is expected of the customer.
Business Stream's cash back payment with free water offer terms and conditions as at 29 October 2015.
- To qualify for a Cash Back Payment, Scottish Water Business Stream Limited must have received notification from the Central Market Agency (through a T.008 transaction) that one or more of the Customer’s Supply Points is being transferred to a different Licensed Provider.
- To qualify for a Cash Back Payment a three-year fixed term Contract must be agreed with Business Stream and maintained throughout the term of the Contract. Please see condition 8 below.
- To qualify for a Cash Back Payment Direct Debit and eBilling must be selected and maintained throughout the term of the Contract.
- The value of the Cash Back Payment is 9% (nine percent) of Annual Revenue after deduction of any other discounts which will be received as part of the Contract. Annual Revenue means the charges Business Stream has received from the Customer for Primary Services billed in a twelve month period up to the point of calculation. Primary Services means the provision of water and waste water services to a site, made up of some or all of the following; fixed charge for water, volumetric charge for water, fixed charge for waste water, volumetric charge for waste water, trade effluent charges, property drainage charges and roads drainage charges.
- The Cash back Payment includes an offer for free water. If the water meter is 20mm or smaller we will offer a 100% discount on the first 25m3 of water consumption per fiscal year. The free water discount is combined with the other discounts offered and will be highlighted in the supply contract. The total aggregated discount is added to your account(s).
- If a signature if required, the maximum period during which the Contract is open for acceptance is 28 days, that is, the Contract must be signed and returned to Business Stream, before the end of that 28 day period, along with a completed Direct Debit mandate.
- The Cash Back Payment will be paid into the Customer’s account(s) within 5 (five) business days of the commencement of the Contract.
- If the Contract is terminated (in whole or in part) prior to the specified End Date by the Customer, or by Business Stream as a result of the Customer's breach of the Contract, Business Stream shall be entitled to recover the Cash Back Payment from the Customer.
- The supply of services is subject also to Business Stream's Standard Terms and Conditions of supply, the current version of which is available on the Business Stream website.
- If there is any conflict between the Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply, these Cash Back Payment Terms and Conditions, and the provisions of the Contract, these Cash Back Payment Terms and Conditions shall take precedence, then the provisions of the Contract, and then the Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply.