Switch Assist Payment terms and conditions
Business Stream's switch assist payment terms and conditions as at 3 August 2015.
- To qualify for the Switch Assist Payment the Customer must be a New Customer. New Customer in this context means a Customer that has never been a Customer of Business Stream or a Customer that transferred out the majority of its sites more than six months before the commencement date of the contract.
- To qualify for the Switch Assist Payment a three-year fixed term Contract must be signed with Business Stream and Direct Debit selected and maintained throughout the term of the Contract.
- The value of the Switch Assist Payment is 9% (nine percent) of Annual Revenue after deduction of any other discounts which will be received as part of the Contract. Annual Revenue means the charges Business Stream Estimates that it will receive from the New Customer for Primary Services billed in a twelve month period from the start date of the Contract. Primary Services means the provision of water and waste water services to a site, made up of some or all of the following; fixed charge for water, volumetric charge for water, fixed charge for waste water, volumetric charge for waste water, trade effluent charges, property drainage charges and roads drainage charges. Estimates use the Market Data Set available to all Licensed Providers to identify sites and service information including consumption and are based on Business Stream’s charges as stated in the Our Full Charges Statement, updated from time to time and available on the Business Stream website.
- The maximum period during which the Contract is open for acceptance is 28 days, that is, the Contract must be signed and returned to Business Stream before the end of that 28 day period, along with a completed Direct Debit mandate.
- Providing there is sufficient information to open the account, the Switch Assist Payment will be paid as a credit to the Customer’s account at opening of the account.
- If the Contract is terminated (in whole or in part) prior to the specified End Date by the Customer, or by Business Stream as a result of the Customer's breach of the Contract, Business Stream shall be entitled to recover the Switch Assist Payment from the Customer.
- The supply of services is subject also to Business Stream's Standard Terms and Conditions of supply, the current version of which is available on the Business Stream website.
- If there is any conflict between the Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply, these Switch Assist Payment Terms and Conditions, and the provisions of the Contract, these Switch Assist Payment Terms and Conditions shall take precedence, then the provisions of the Contract, and then the Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply.